Our aims are:
- To create a greater awareness and knowledge of Dementia in Marlow.
- To be a strong voice and a resource for Marlow people living with dementia, their carers and loved ones.
- To hold Dementia awareness raising activities and education sessions in Marlow.
- To encourage local organisations businesses and individuals to join the MMDF project to help us, in whatever way they can, to achieve the above aims.
Our achievements so far are:
- We have helped to train 17 ‘Dementia Champions’ to deliver Dementia friends information sessions - the next
- Help run many free Dementia Friends information sessions in Marlow
- Participated in local events such as Love Marlow, May Fayre, Marlow Carnival & Late Night Shopping
- Helped set up a central public information contact point at Marlow Library
- Received support from many wonderful organisations including Marlow Town Council, other Councils, local shops, various community groups, hotels, restaurants and numerous businesses
Please visit the MMDF website for up to date information www.mmdf.co.uk